Jumbo Loans Up to 2 Million with Low Down Payment
If you have your eye on a home that conventional financing won’t cover, don’t worry. You have the option of getting a “jumbo loan,” which offers a maximum loan amount of $2.5 million.
Dream big. Get the home you REALLY want with:
- Only one loan. No need to bother with multiple loans for the required financing.
- No mortgage insurance required.
- Interest rates comparable to conventional loans.
A jumbo loan exceeds the Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac maximum price of $417,000 for a first mortgage. It’s an increasingly popular option for areas where home prices are going up.
- Available for non-warrantable condos, which other mortgage firms won’t lend on.
- Available for construction-to-permanent. Don’t just buy your dream home. Build it.
- Delayed financing available for homes that could use some TLC.
- $650,000 cash back.